Chris Brown, a star who is known for taking one step forward and two steps back, takes another step back by releasing an unnecssary video for “Spend It All,” an expletive track that wasn’t on F.A.M.E. The stripper-ready anthem features Kevin McCall and RichGirl’s SeVen.
Undoubtedly, this video will never make it on “106 & Park” or on any other music video broadcasting station (as if they exist anyways). Ultimately, this cell phone recorded video serves absolutely no purpose. I know he’s of age to participate in such activities, but why force your “adultness” upon your fans. You see where it got Bow Wow and Omarion?
Someone attempting to rejuvenate a tarnished image… you know what? F*ck it. You grown; do WTF you wanna do! Join Young Money with the rest of the “I’m 21 I can talk about pussy, liquor and my dick” crew. Isn’t your mom your manager? She approved of this huh? That explains so much.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario